How much to pay for alloy refurb?DIY kits any good

M9O OEY

Hi

My alloys have been kurbed by the previous owner :thumbdown: . How much is the going rate to get them repaired ? I'd probably get all 4 done as there is small damage to the rears,and the fronts are quite bad. Also iv seen a alloy repair kit in halfrauds are they any good ?

Thanks

Hi

My alloys have been kurbed by the previous owner :thumbdown: . How much is the going rate to get them repaired ? I'd probably get all 4 done as there is small damage to the rears,and the fronts are quite bad. Also iv seen a alloy repair kit in halfrauds are they any good ?

Thanks

Don't bother with a re-furb kit. :thumbdown:

It depends how bad they are. Get someone in who knows what he's doing... :thumbs:

if you want just the damage fixing someone like wicked wheels may do it cheaper than tha as they only fix and blend in the damage.

whats your location?

had mine done in beccles for £210 that was a full refurb and powder coat, wheels off tyres off and then all put back togehter with a balance all round

someone like wicked wheels may do it cheaper than tha as they only fix and blend in the damage.

Please, please DO NOT use Wicked wheels.

You will regret it .

is that also relevant to all chip and scratch repair places that also do wheels?

few people have use dthe one from croydon way and been very happy?