Why I oughta *%!*$!#@! the little *#!$&*!

Bockaaarck

they painted circles? :scare:

:lol::lol::lol:

No mate, that's the dent marks recorded from the body shop I took it to earlier. They were trying to record where all the dents and stress locations are on the roof.

Quite a few as you can see, hence the indication that a new roof is needed :(

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they painted circles? :scare:

:lol::lol::lol:

No mate, that's the dent marks recorded from the body shop I took it to earlier. They were trying to record where all the dents and stress locations are on the roof.

Quite a few as you can see, hence the indication that a new roof is needed :(

ffs :scare: get it done in black if you do, you wont need a new roof I'm sure.

Sorry to see what has happened. I know how you feel. My previous car was attacked with a spray can. The police were totally useless. They issued a crime number but didnt even bother to come and look. Now i have cleared out the garage and keep the Z out of the way.

Can we bring back hanging??

Sorry to see this mate.... I bet that the police say " there is not enough evidence". That what they said to me when my car got stolen and found it 3 weeks later

with the culprits living in the car. They knew it was them because the police had them on CCTV breaking into the car!!! Yeah not enough evidence my backside. :rant:

I see all sorts of damage every day and its enough to turn you paranoid about doing anything or owning anything nice at all. People just dont seem to give a @*!# anymore...

Im sorry if you get caught doing anything you should be made to do some kind of community service, litter picking, road building @10p an hour until its totally paid off and the money should come from this, not some poor sod working hard for a living. (F*&K human rights and all that crap they broke the law and lost them when the crime was committed)

If its any compensation I don't believe you need a new roof skin at all, of course its hard to tell from the photos for definite but it looks like the damage to your roof should be able to be fixed by a GOOD Paintless Dent Removal tech no problems. It would get your car repaired and back to you faster and certainly a better end result, the work that goes into a roof skin is quite involved so make sure you choose a reputable bodyshop if it does go down this route.

Remember with insurance you can tell them where you want the car repaired not where they tell you....

I had someone run over my car a few years ago (not the Zed) and needed new bonnet and boot, was fuming. Sorry to hear this. They should lose a leg as punishment in my world, then lets see them do it. :angry:

change them white circles for black ones and you've got yourself a awesome ladybird design, Fairladybird zed maybe?

Shall i shut the door behind me?

on a seriouse note, cant believe people would actualy do such a thing, i agree bring back hanging. or chop off his legs and hands.

I see all sorts of damage every day and its enough to turn you paranoid about doing anything or owning anything nice at all. People just dont seem to give a @*!# anymore...

Im sorry if you get caught doing anything you should be made to do some kind of community service, litter picking, road building @10p an hour until its totally paid off and the money should come from this, not some poor sod working hard for a living. (F*&K human rights and all that crap they broke the law and lost them when the crime was committed)

If its any compensation I don't believe you need a new roof skin at all, of course its hard to tell from the photos for definite but it looks like the damage to your roof should be able to be fixed by a GOOD Paintless Dent Removal tech no problems. It would get your car repaired and back to you faster and certainly a better end result, the work that goes into a roof skin is quite involved so make sure you choose a reputable bodyshop if it does go down this route.

Remember with insurance you can tell them where you want the car repaired not where they tell you....

Thanks Craig, to be honest I'm not convinced it needs a new roof either. The only thing that concerns me is that there seems to be a slight 'ripple' which has appeared at the back end of the roof.

I want to go see a few folks, get some opinions and quotes but I had also thought about getting in touch with you as well mate. Having watched you carry out that fantastic work on that Mercedes a little while back I would be more than happy for you to work on the car.

I'll see what feedback I get from the bodyshops I'm talking to and then I may well be in touch mate.

change them white circles for black ones and you've got yourself a awesome ladybird design, Fairladybird zed maybe?

Shall i shut the door behind me?

on a seriouse note, cant believe people would actualy do such a thing, i agree bring back hanging. or chop off his legs and hands.

A ladybird design would actually be quite cool :lol:

It's frustrating and a right pain in the arse to be honest, but there we go, such is life.