08 plate with no bulge !

yokomo

just been to nissan to pick up some touch up paint and while i was there saw an 08 plater parked up wiht facelift bumper and lights but no bonnet bulge !

didnt that come out with 07plates ..... so either its a fresh import (i doubt it) orrrr someone got a car that had been sat at the dealers un registered for over a year !

wasnt for sale , was in the customer parking area so i guess it was in for service. had an 07 there too .... no bulge either but i think that was an overlap period wasnt it ?

hope the customer with the 08 got big discount !

It might be one of the batch of Irish 06's that were never registered and seemed to be brought over here en mass last year

that would explain it if a dealer over there got some cars in but never sold them. just hope the owners ar aware they either got stuffed over or a discount.

It might be one of the batch of Irish 06's that were never registered and seemed to be brought over here en mass last year

that would explain it if a dealer over there got some cars in but never sold them. just hope the owners ar aware they either got stuffed over or a discount.

IIRC (can't find the thread) we discussed this last year about a blue roadster on sale at 24grand, so not much of a discount, lol