Documents

buds

Thats it really. I didnt get a BIMTA but will get one online from them for about £30. The dealer was genuine & so was car so I was'nt too fussed at the time about BIMTA, though always a good idea to see one.

yep I never bothered with mine , could tell by condition what milege it had covered :thumbs:

Yeah well condition is always a good indicator. But BIMTA check, checks against accident/repaired as well does it not?

Also depending on where these Z's i view are, you more knowledgeable members are welcome to come see it as i do! Any help could be very welcome!

Failing that, RAC will be coming before i actually buy one i think

If you see one in brum you can always ask.................................................................................................................... someone who knows something about cars :thumbs::surrender:

Cheers mate, appreciate it :)

If you see one in brum you can always ask.................................................................................................................... someone who knows something about cars :thumbs::surrender:

Don't think Val's there this week :p

It was mean't to be sarcastic but Buds didn't get it :scare:

Told ya, im a stupid irish man :D Sarcasim lost on us!

Told ya, im a stupid irish man :D Sarcasim lost on us!

Do you know Spiral? :p

We know oilman :lol:

Btw OT guys :blush:

If you're coming over to Scotland and want to know of a local importer (depending on where in Scotland you are going to be of course) then i'm off to see a couple of Z's at this place tomorrow and can let you know what they are like. I have bought a car off them years ago and it was top notch but it wasn't an import and it has been a few years since i was there.

http://www.mackaytrading.co.uk/

Oh GOD - tomorrow lunchtime may well be when my wife decides to leave me after i phone her with some 'exciting news' !!!! :teeth:

If you're coming over to Scotland and want to know of a local importer (depending on where in Scotland you are going to be of course) then i'm off to see a couple of Z's at this place tomorrow and can let you know what they are like. I have bought a car off them years ago and it was top notch but it wasn't an import and it has been a few years since i was there.

That's where I got mine. I was pleased with their prices and service. Proved very helpful in getting a spare key cut and sourcing a handbook etc.

That's where I got mine. I was pleased with their prices and service. Proved very helpful in getting a spare key cut and sourcing a handbook etc.

Well i was gooing to say that the ones i saw there were pretty poor by all accounts - however the 'optional leather interior' that he was punting was FANTASTIC !!!! and for only £495 seemed like a bargain !!!!! But he had about 4 or 5 Z's in on the day i visited and they seemed pretty ropey TBH - if you got a good one off him then that's good - but i suppose every importer is at the mercy of what stock they can get their hands on at the time - i'm not writing him off AT ALL - he's a nice guy - and i'll wait and see the Blue one he's getting in on 20th Sept which he claims is a cracker before i decide whether to go with him or not. But until then i'm going to put myself on the fence. :teeth:

Jim - now that i think about it - there something i need to ask you as a buyer of an import from McKay - how actually IS the car - i mean REALLY !?!?!?!?? I can be sold on most things in this world or ours no matter what and if Kye McKay was my mate then i would have bought one about 2 months ago but i just got the feeling that the cars were a bit sub-standard and in almost all terms they were not up to UK spec in any way what so ever. I really hope i am wrong and you can tell me that he can supply me a V good Z for a really good price. Let me know what your feelings are of your import after all the time you have owned it because i would be really interested - cheers. :teeth:

So far so good. My car had just over 20,000 miles on it but was in very good condition throughout and I have been really pleased with it. It had very few stone chips on the front and the paintwork is in very good condition. Everything works well, it goes very well and the tyres are in good nick. I took the standard seats to start with, but I was thinking about going back to them to upgrade to the leather option they offered - the quality of the example I saw looked very good at a very good price. As stated before, they provided very good after sales service and I am thinking about using them for the next main service.