Coupe headlining

Zednick666

This may be a daft question, but if one was to trim the headlining would it cause any issues with the curtain airbag..? Never had one go off so don't know what it's like or where it comes from :blush:

thinking bout doing mine black, but to trim or to spray paint...? Hmm carbon fibre cloth...?

Yes it would a large problem, thats why not many people cover the center of the steering wheel when doing retrims, if you're going to cover it make sure your deactivate the curtain airbags, this might throw an airbag fault though.

my cars an early import so doesnt have all the airbags, but ive had my headlining retrimmed in a black swadey material, makes the interior 100% better imo, dont think its propper swade as that would be majorly expensive, cost £40 for them to do it, all i had to do was take it out then put it back, ive gotta get the sun visors retrimmed too tho and a couple of bits like the light surround repainted black...