Aerial removal.....

cfoster

I've seen them wrap that panel before, the usual trick is to unscrew the main Ariel leaving the mounting block. make a small incision in the top over the Ariel base. then add heat and smooth in. the heat shrinks the vinyl as you push it in. you can then shape it right up to the base and then trim the excess off with a scalpel.

no need to remove the Ariel, then just smooth in the rest of the panel.

rtbiscuit - thats how i did it this time but due to it being carbon vinyl, and me being a fussy fooker in keeping the weaves straight its not possible this way. Any normal colour would be fine I reckon. Not going to risk doing the same again so would rather take the lot off.

Harman350Z - pics in the styling forum mate! Done the front bumper now though which laid on perfectly so will get some new pics later. Personally not in love with the vinyl yet, toying with ripping all off and going for a deep orange / black combo!!

Chris

rtbiscuit - thats how i did it this time but due to it being carbon vinyl, and me being a fussy fooker in keeping the weaves straight its not possible this way. Any normal colour would be fine I reckon. Not going to risk doing the same again so would rather take the lot off.

Harman350Z - pics in the styling forum mate! Done the front bumper now though which laid on perfectly so will get some new pics later. Personally not in love with the vinyl yet, toying with ripping all off and going for a deep orange / black combo!!

Chris

fair do's

:scare: at ripping it all off, i'd cry if i'd put all that time and effort in, oh and the money :blush: