Fuel Costs

Z-Drive

i filled up to go to anglesey last weekend, 220miles got 36.5 MPG and there was a bit of stand still traffic, sat at 56 mph (god bless cruise control) all the way.. needles to say i had alot of fun whilst down there, so that vanished! on the way back sat at 70 and got around 33-35 mpg. Not bad realy! did 220 miles on around 1/4 of a tank :D (uk car)

mna you guys are doing well , did brum and back to london today averaged 32mpg wiht dte+ what ive done totaly just under 500 miles whihc is the est ive had it . TBH at that rnage you cant really complain for a big V6 ,wasnt even crawler laning it was cough keeping up with M1 traffic cough.

I do a 5 mile trip to work and 5 miles back. only ever put £40 in at a time cos i really begrudge putting £80 in (well, i havent ever and probably never will) and that fills it up to half way. I get about 130-140 miles with that which will include a quick blast now and again. I am averaging about 17-18mpg :(

*****REMAP QUESTION**** Anyone with a remap notice much gains in mpg at all???

I do a 5 mile trip to work and 5 miles back. only ever put £40 in at a time cos i really begrudge putting £80 in (well, i havent ever and probably never will) and that fills it up to half way. I get about 130-140 miles with that which will include a quick blast now and again. I am averaging about 17-18mpg :(

1-2mpg if your lucky. Maybe less if your running lean?

I also do exactly 5 miles each way to work and see 25~ mpg, blasts after work and weekend driving averages 22 though.

To be honest the Z more than makes up for the fuel costs in the fun factor alone, if anyone wants a more economical car do it, and leave us to melt the ice caps alone :D

• 2 weeks later...

Had the 350z now for 5 months and probably average around 19-22 mpg if I'm lucky!!! The worst figure I had was around 10 mpg but I did really raz it that day......just can't help yourself sometimes. :lol::lol:

How on earth anyone can get figures as high as 36 + I really don't know :huh:

I drive my beauty everyday to work which is approx a 60 mile round trip; I never fill the tank more than half full in order to achieve a better economy but I do fill up nearly every other day!!! :scare::scare:

If the prices at the pumps keep rising as they have done over recent weeks.........I'm screwed.