Mot tomorrow- Result time

Shaun1982

Check your rear fog is working... mine on my import was a bit dodgy and failed for that... also, make sure your windscreen washers work correctly, as if they're not very effective thats a fail too.

Lastly, make sure you remind them not to test the brakes on the rollers.

Good luck mate. :thumbs:

Cheers Chris,fortunately i figured the other day my fog didnt work,thats sorted now as the bulb was wasted.lol.Got leds in my plate lights so they both work too :thumbs:

Running the risk of asking a daft obvious question,why cant they brake test it on the rollers?

Cheers Chris,fortunately i figured the other day my fog didnt work,thats sorted now as the bulb was wasted.lol.Got leds in my plate lights so they both work too :thumbs:

Running the risk of asking a daft obvious question,why cant they brake test it on the rollers?

Might be worth swapping those led plate lights too bud... i was told mine 'technically' is a fail due to mine as they were too blue (even though they are pure white), but the guy let me off in the end... 5 minute job before hand saves the hassle afterwards. :thumbs:

Well i dropped it off this morning in my break at work & told them not to brake test it on the rollers. Picked it up after work at two with a full clean bill of health :#1:

And the tester said have you come for you white slow coach :lol: then said by hell does that growl too B)