Possible custom box- UPDATE 21/04

Shaun1982

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thought i give you another update,still nowhere near finished which is starting to annoy me now. Anyway a few photos of the boot finished & one of my new amp that will run my new comps

IMG00083-20100413-1815.jpg

The view from behind the seats showing the 'shelf'

IMG00097-20100422-1806.jpg

The boot

IMG00095-20100422-1806.jpg

IMG00094-20100422-1805.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

:lol: no more pictures today but i had maybe an hour outside with the car earlier,made another spacer for the drivers door & managed to get the power cable up to the battery,much much easier than i expected as when ive done it on my previous cars its been a bit of a time consuming ballbag of a job :lol:

yeah Z power cable is pretty easy , i thought it was going to be a mare but liek you say not that hard really just pop one grommet hole and feed it in .

cant wait fot a chance to see/hear yours and ikarus's , kinda makes my little hertz 8 seem rather feable .

Cheers magic :D yup ive not really lost nothing to be fair because i never use the front part anyway :thumbs:

Yoko all you wil lhear is rattles no doubt on mine :lol:

hehe salright , mine does as i havent sorted the bose cover and certain tracks make the sub hit the cover !

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys its all finished now as of saturday. Much much better sound & boy have i missed bass :lol: Suprisingly even when the volume is up high i get very few rattles which is a bonus :#1:

Just need my carbon strut cover off Coops then my boot is complete :yahoo:

I'm heading up for Sat eve after a family do, will be there over night and all day Sunday. Be good to see you there if you make it. Oh, also i'm not on the stand with this club, i was already booked in with a local club so will be on their stand, although i'll be over to see everyone throughout my stay :)