1/4 mile run result.............

JAMIE MOY

Went to Crail Raceway today to see what time I would get down the strip........... Will post results properly later on by scanning my sheet.......

My best result was:

RT: 0.142

60ft ( sec ): 2.466

TV ( MPH ): 101.8

ET ( sec ): 14.208

I didn't think they were bad times considering my car is stock.............and it's a big heavy ROADSTER :teeth::yahoo:

If you think I should be getting better times than this for stock or if it's unusual to see these kind of results then please let me know as this was the first time I have ever been on a drag strip..........

Thanks......... :)

Saw and met up with Chadwick.......... Not sure what his best time was so I will let him tell you himself............ :D

nice to meet you today jamie :thumbs: my best time was a 15.00 :headhurt: im taking it to a rolling road tomorow and then get it mapped and hopefuly sort stuff out coz as it stands just now a standard citroen saxo is faster :lol: so hopefuly if i get evrything sorted out i can go back and be getting the 13s and low 14s that a zed should get

nice to meet you today jamie :thumbs: my best time was a 15.00 :headhurt: im taking it to a rolling road tomorow and then get it mapped and hopefuly sort stuff out coz as it stands just now a standard citroen saxo is faster :lol: so hopefuly if i get evrything sorted out i can go back and be getting the 13s and low 14s that a zed should get

Yeah I wondered where you was when I took you on...... until I looked in the mirror........ :lol:

But all joking aside just get it dynoed as it is now so that you have a base to work off, and then get it remapped for the big race....... :lol:

It was good to meet you chadwick and give us a shout the next time your going up there......... :thumbs:

Nice one mate, B) I probably wouldnt get close to that even with the new car Im waiting for :blush:

What car you getting bud.............. If it's a zed then it probably will as my times are fairly standard for the zed............... :thumbs:

Its a 911turbo, but Im such a terrible driver Id be lucky to make it in the 20's mate :blush::surrender::lol:

did you get an adrenaline rush at the starting line? would love to go watch one of these especially if you have a car next to you bet the experience is insane B)

Its a 911turbo, but Im such a terrible driver Id be lucky to make it in the 20's mate :blush::surrender::lol:

did you get an adrenaline rush at the starting line? would love to go watch one of these especially if you have a car next to you bet the experience is insane B)

I'm sure it would'nt be that far off or even better the zed with it being a turbo...... B)

And yes you just feel like a boy racer again :lol: and more of an adrenaline rush when your beating your challenger he he.......... :D