True Love.....

helimeddaz

I am really happy today.....

It was my birthday earlier this month and my present has just arrived. My Girlfriend bought me a Full interior and Exterior Valet and Detail form Dave Naxton and D.P.N. Car Detailing.

He was recommended by the forum. He arrive on the dot and is tending to my Z. I have taken some before shots and I'll take some when he's done. :teeth::teeth::teeth:

She must love me....(Don't know why). :blush:

Try to get some 50/50 pics with some panels 1/2 done and the other 1/2 as was before the detail

Will do.... :)

Been out for a look. Half n half pic not good really cos my paints in really good shape. (Only a tear old and no bad marks or swirls)

I'll get the best shots I can.. ;)

Well.......Where do I start....?

Dave finished at 4:15. To say this bloke is fastidious (good word) is 1 thing, but I think he's borderline OCD. When you look at the pics it's the detail (No Pun) that impresses me most. Get this!...

He put stripes in my mats and cleaned and protected the inside (Yes the inside) of my exhaust tips...Now come on that is impressive !

Obviously the car is only a year old , so the paint should be in good nick, but no B.S. its better than when I drove it out of the show room. I don't know all the things he's done to the paint, but it's magic. If he'd told me he'd shined it with Dragon P*&S I'd believe him. Its just soooo good. All the pearl and metallic is vibrant and the finish is like glass. The picture speak for themselves, Oh and he even shined the wheel arch liners (Mad)....

Hope you like the pics............. B)

Before...

P1010842.jpg

P1010846.jpg

After...... Before.....

DSC_0361.jpg

After.....

DSC_0446.jpg

P1010856.jpg

P1010851.jpg

P1010860.jpg

P1010870.jpg

P1010875.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

Need I say More?

Dave has left me some card and vouchers for 10% off for members. Hes supplies the products he uses...And he will post on this thread what he's done to my Z....

I've bought a couple of things from Dave in the past.

Looks like great work as I'd expect!

It'd be good to find out what products were used.

Dave said he would list the products he used later.

This is a code for members to use for a 10% discount on anything the order.....EBVCS10A

At www.car-care-direct.co.uk

Could you help make members aware that its available.

Ta. :thumbs:

Car looks amazing. I'll have to get my other half to have a chat with yours when it comes around to my birthday. Maybe she can point her in the right way, my hints don't seem to work :dry:

I know from experience (today for 3 hours) that cleaning the wheels inside and out, and doing the wheel liners is a pain in the backside.

Car looks amazing. I'll have to get my other half to have a chat with yours when it comes around to my birthday. Maybe she can point her in the right way, my hints don't seem to work :dry:

I know from experience (today for 3 hours) that cleaning the wheels inside and out, and doing the wheel liners is a pain in the backside.

I know mate.

Dave was at it for 6 hours n 45 minutes. I had to make him have a break. (Hot sausage rolls) or he would have just carried on. :bang:

I know mate.

Dave was at it for 6 hours n 45 minutes. I had to make him have a break. (Hot sausage rolls) or he would have just carried on. :bang:

Just wished the Sun would have stayed out for thr final pics. Yoy just have to see it in the flesh to appriciate it. Stunning B)

Looks absolutely stunning. Some nice "pop" going on there. B)B) The only thing I would comment on is ideally one should have the tyre dry before applying tyre protectant/shine to ensure full coverage. Really love job though. :thumbs:

Looks absolutely stunning. Some nice "pop" going on there. B)B) The only thing I would comment on is ideally one should have the tyre dry before applying tyre protectant/shine to ensure full coverage. Really love job though. :thumbs:

Some of the images were taken part way through the detail.

That was only the first coat of rubber protector, it isn't like normal tyre dressing :)

A second coat was applied which evens things out.

Some of the images were taken part way through the detail.

That was only the first coat of rubber protector, it isn't like normal tyre dressing :)

A second coat was applied which evens things out.

My fault that. :blush:

Kept rushing outside and snapping picture's like an over excited Japanese photography student on special assignment. :lol::lol::lol:

I finished up with 150+ shots of before, during and after. In the end it was like collecting a new car again, the finish was that good. I can't recommend D.P.N. enough. B)

Here's a few more....

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

:teeth: