Nismo replica kits

buds

Very breifly, any one know some good nismo replica kits available in the uk?

Love the kit, just wont have readies for Official one till into new year, and im an impatient sorta person!

So any recommendations or alternatives similar to the nismo kit would be much appreciated.

Basically i want to have the Nismo exhaust system and a nismo style bodykit, both sourced and in uk for my import landing.

You guys are most helpful, so figured this one should be easy for you lot! :D

Very breifly, any one know some good nismo replica kits available in the uk?

Love the kit, just wont have readies for Official one till into new year, and im an impatient sorta person!

So any recommendations or alternatives similar to the nismo kit would be much appreciated.

Basically i want to have the Nismo exhaust system and a nismo style bodykit, both sourced and in uk for my import landing.

You guys are most helpful, so figured this one should be easy for you lot! :D

The problem with replica kits is the quality and fitments. I've heard more negative things about replica kits than positive :thumbdown:

Nismo exhaust can be got from Miami-GT on here for about £800 i think :thumbs:

there's lots of kits, but most of the times as Sarnie said it's down to the quality and fitment of them! most of the times the price reflects the quality and fitment, so what you'd save on a cheap kit, you'd have to pay on spraying and labour and installation.

Maybe im gonna be way out here, but i'd be looking for it painted and on the car for 1200-1500 as mid budget?

And been looking at all the usual candidates, veilside v.1, c-west, quite liked the wings-west one. Topsecret looks mint, but costs an arm and leg! :D

Plus i dont know of uk suppliers, and indeed a very good body shop in central scotland that i'd trust my car with :wacko:

All in all im a lost cause really? :p

EP Racing (based in Lougnborough), a trader on here does a nismo style kit. As said before though no one can vouch for its ease of fitting. I know Neil was seroiusly considering buying some bits from him at JAE. Don't know if he went any further.

Maybe im gonna be way out here, but i'd be looking for it painted and on the car for 1200-1500 as mid budget?

And been looking at all the usual candidates, veilside v.1, c-west, quite liked the wings-west one. Topsecret looks mint, but costs an arm and leg! :D

Plus i dont know of uk suppliers, and indeed a very good body shop in central scotland that i'd trust my car with :wacko:

IMO at that price your gonna struggle unless you know someone who owns a bodyshop :blush:

Pretty much what i thought myself tbh. Might just get the wing and skirts until after chrimbo.

Unless someone finds some lovely, nice fitting, cheap as chips kit?

Your still talking 1k for genuine articles painted & fitted... Keep an eye on ebay or better still ask Mike :lol:

Don't rise to the bait mike :winkiss:

don't know where you'd find the kits as i'm v new to the 350Z world - but i DO know of a good body shop in Edinburgh if you are still looking for one. I used them for my RX8 when i had it and got the Mazdaspeed kit and US spoiler added - they did a totally top job and i would highly reccomend. The are seafieldcoachworks.co.uk Don't be put off by their 'custom cars' section as the guys who have done a couple of their own cars have NO TASTE what so ever - but the quality of work and care is totally top notch !

hope this helps .... :D

don't know where you'd find the kits as i'm v new to the 350Z world - but i DO know of a good body shop in Edinburgh if you are still looking for one. I used them for my RX8 when i had it and got the Mazdaspeed kit and US spoiler added - they did a totally top job and i would highly reccomend. The are seafieldcoachworks.co.uk Don't be put off by their 'custom cars' section as the guys who have done a couple of their own cars have NO TASTE what so ever - but the quality of work and care is totally top notch !

hope this helps .... :D

Good to know. Do you think they would be good for minor respray jobs as well?

Not really, except that when I bought my car from the importers, Mackay Trading in Edinburgh, they said that they could get seats trimmed in leather as a £500 option. I saw the results and thought they looked good, but couldn't stretch the budget that far at the time. I'm still thinking about it as a future option.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Good to know. Do you think they would be good for minor respray jobs as well?

Yeah they did my body kit first - then i got the rear spoiler fitted and the rear end de-badged (the front aero bumper came without a badge so that had been taken care of already) so they had to take off the two rear badges and one had left two pin holes which they filled and resprayed - can't remember the exact cost but it couldn't have been bad at all or I WOULD have remembered. If you want i can post pics of the job they did for any critical eyes to decide whether to go with them or not.

;)

Oh alright then you've twisted my arm ! :D

GOD DAMN I MISS THAT CAR ! However a lovely new Z would be a LOT better - now if only i can convince my wife that i should change my car for the third time in 6 months then it'll be MINE ALL MINE !!!!! Black please ! :teeth:

Did someone say Black?

This is my old zed :wub::wub::wub:

Forsalepic008-1.jpg