NEW 350Z-uk INSURANCE SCHEME WITH CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

chris knott insurance have just saved me £200 :teeth:

thanks forum!

...and they actually knew that, as an import, a 2002 exists and didn't ask the question "is it a single or twin turbo?". I was getting fed up of saying neither its not a 300zx you have the wrong model of car as evryone else was! :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

A GOOD REASON TO PHONE US IF YOUR RENEWAL IS DUE IN MARCH!

March is generally one of the busiest months of the year for car insurance.

There are a few reasons for this -

Firstly, the new car registrations come out so plenty of new cars to insure.

Secondly, this means that people who buy new cars, sell their existing ones which are then bought & insurance is needed for them.

Thirdly, a major insurance company went bust in the early 1970's in March which left a lot of people without insurance meaning they had to get new policies immediately. There were long queues outside brokers with people waiting to get covered! This means that many of the affected, older generation still have March renewal dates!

And on a totally personal level, we have just had our record week since we instigated these forum insurance schemes so we must be doing something right!

Therefore, if your renewal is due in March, please feel free to give us a call and don't forget to mention the club scheme reference number found in my signature below or in my initial post which started this thread.

0800 917 2274 or 01580 752961 if calling by mobile.

in the original post it states that to insure a performance car you must have had at least 1 years experience of driving one, i dont :( will i not be able to use Chris Knott for my insurance?

If you want to insure a performance car but have no experience of driving that or similar, unfortunately not.

How often do you have to drive the car in the first year to be experienced? My missus drives the Zed and hopefully going to insure us both through you next time around, but she doesnt drive my Zed as the main driver. Shes a cracking driver and the fact I let her drive it shows I trust her too. I've had my Zed for about 2yrs now and shes driven it for about 18months, maybe more. :thumbs:

in the original post it states that to insure a performance car you must have had at least 1 years experience of driving one, i dont :( will i not be able to use Chris Knott for my insurance?

If you want to insure a performance car but have no experience of driving that or similar, unfortunately not.

How often do you have to drive the car in the first year to be experienced? My missus drives the Zed and hopefully going to insure us both through you next time around, but she doesnt drive my Zed as the main driver. Shes a cracking driver and the fact I let her drive it shows I trust her too. I've had my Zed for about 2yrs now and shes driven it for about 18months, maybe more. :thumbs:

Think you'll be OK.

Good stuff, its reknewal time soon, so will be giving you a call in the next month or so :thumbs:

Think you'll be OK.

Elo Tim,

Had the Zed two years this april, when my insurance is due up for renew, do you reckon you could give me a good price/quote, i am 22 years of age though and currently have a multi-car policy as also have a mg zr ?

Be good to make a saving :teeth: , plus helping the 350z-uk forum and there traders as such :thumbs: