I have trust issues

MacW

Just watched some bloke drive my Z away, taking to repair a dent in the rear quarter left by an anonymous git in Asda car park. I've never let anyone else drive it, sitting here with a lead lump in my stomach :surrender:

Sad aren't I.

Not sad at all, when mine went off for a new bumper I was like a cat on a hot tin roof :scare:

But a subtle "goes well doesn't it" on its return and gauge the reaction......... ;)

I had "I'm not sure what you mean sir" :boxing:

Just make sure you go over everything with a fine tooth comb.... I also took a pic of the mileage and fuel level... er... paranoid..... me :dry:

I know how you feel,

I let the guys from Japex drive mine away last week for a service, i felt sick to my stomach.

Watching it pull into the driveway felt like christmas had come early,

The last time the wife drove it she was so scared (she drives a 1.4 206) i needed a taxi to get to the kerb

I let a repair company drive my Audi away for a small repair and it came back with an extra 800 miles and a ticket for the southampton V blackburn game ticket in the glove box...the cheeky B$$$$rd. :rant:

NO WAY!! that's unreal!!!!!!

i hate hate hate hate letting anyone drive mine at all, tbh i barely trust them in the passenger seat.

Mate

If u love ur car its completely normal to hate someone else in the driving seat. Afterall no one has the same bond with the car like u have. I even hate leaving it at the garage as who knows what scratches it can pick up there,

D :snack: