set of new bonnet dampers

eddz350

i will have these off you but need more info and pictures before i commit.

you need to follow forum rules.

what brand are they/where from i.e. are they envy ones or ebay ones?

and a picture please.

nothing personal its just your post count is low, and i've not had any dealings with you really on the forum. call it piece of mind :blush:

as soon as the infos' up i'll paypal the money across. :thumbs:

I've got that kit and it fits nicely and doesn't require any drilling/tapping. Also, unlike the expensive Tein kit, this one doesn't require hacking large pieces out of your engine bay trim.The only thing you need to do is dremel a couple of small cutouts in the plastic trim but handily these are already marked for you by Nissan! :lol:

sold to bladesgrant thanks

WTF :dry:

i will have these off you but need more info and pictures before i commit.

you need to follow forum rules.

what brand are they/where from i.e. are they envy ones or ebay ones?

and a picture please.

nothing personal its just your post count is low, and i've not had any dealings with you really on the forum. call it piece of mind :blush:

as soon as the infos' up i'll paypal the money across. :thumbs:

Was that not enough of an intent to buy. i was just about to sort out paypal as i just got in form work.

sold to bladesgrant thanks

WTF :dry:

Did someone say something? :blush:

This is quite harsh..........the rule of dibs is a sacred tradition to be adhered to when selling all things shiney........you must be invisible RT.

invisible-bike-20080517-191704.jpg

:snack:

no this is the same guy that f*cked up the sale of the carbon knob aswell. hes leaving quite a trail of destruction in his path, im glad hes a valued memeber with many valuable posts and not just using the forum to get rid of his crap for free rather than paying ebay.

wasn't even dibs, i said i'd buy them once the pics go up. i think i even said i'll paypal straight away. wasn't like i was planning on pondering on it for a short time.

"See You Next Tuesday" springs to mind :dry:

no this is the same guy that f*cked up the sale of the carbon knob aswell. hes leaving quite a trail of destruction in his path, im glad hes a valued memeber with many valuable posts and not just using the forum to get rid of his crap for free rather than paying ebay.

+1