New engine cover and nismo caps!

Cragus

Hey everyone,

After a bit of a annoying zed week (i.e. the wee @rse that stole my tommy k and scratched my paint) I have started to move forward with the cars engine dress.

Started by giving the engine clean - needs a little more work but not bad for a start (the plenum is going so ignore that :lol: )

Fitted my engine cover and caps today. Have got red/black carbon lids and black carbon surrounds to put on also so will post some pictures when I do that! Heres some pictures:

Thanks to Scottsoulby (trader on here) who provided all my carbon bits within a week of ordering them! :thumbs: !

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

Looks gd craig B) Ithink am going to quit my job and become a teacher lol, your always getting something for the zed :lol::D

Think you should quit your job and become a tradesman - mod every part of the car and still have money left for a gigantic ass garage! :lol:

Once I get round to getting the carbon lids stuck to the lids and surrounds fitted I will post pictures of them. Paint work will be getting sorted in the next couple of weeks and a nismo spoiler thrown on at the same time I reckon. Then once a new tommy k badge arrives I will get the new brake kit fitted - tired of having the boxes lying in the house! :lol: !