Nismo Carbon Gear Knob

edgeydt50

i dont understand the whole "heres the for sale thread, i will post pics later"

surely the thread can wait until later :bangin:

+ 1

+1 mods should view for sale threads before they are placed live on the forum

Maybe,but a lot of work for them !

delete the thread then its been sold, sorry that i didnt put a picture up of me model the 'knob' but i just wanted it gone!!!

Yeah you just wanted it gone, so thought you'd utilise the site and its members and blatantly ignore the for sale rules directly above your initial post. The rules are there for a reason. Plus there were about 5 people who were interested in it prior to the buyer buying it.

If you'd posted a pic from the outset, I'm sure it would have sold in about 10 minutes....

i did sell it in ten minutes? some people know what they are looking for so dont need a picture. If i was after something then i would be the first to send a PM saying that i will buy it.

there are plenty of threads on here that dont have pictures with users names on so it looks like you mods have some work to do.

its not a personal attack at you mate, its just getting a bit to common. people are buying things with no idea of the real condition.

how would you feel if you put first bid down on something dependent on pictures, which you are entitled to as in the rules, and someone goes and buys it direct. it just sucks and its a selfish attitude from the numerous people who are blatantly flouting the rules.

this helped you out but didnt do the forum any good :thumbdown: this isnt freebay so some respect needs to be shown :thumbdown: if people dont give a stuff about the rules of the forum, ebay is there for them.