Advice needed on weathered zed!

rog518

Hi everyone,

Need some advice,I have finally persuaded a client of mine to part with his zed which is great as have been chasing him for 6mths! He has said he needs to mot and tax it then Im welcome to test drive and talk money with him. Problem is it has not moved off his drive for at least 4mths maybe more and after the cold winter we have had is there any major problems I should be aware of when I check it over? I'm thinking pitted discs due to rust,battery probs etc? Its on a private plate but think its 2003/2004 gt. Many thanks

Ok thanks, It could be fine but thought I would ask just in case. Im sure he will find out when he takes it for the mot! Cant wait to give it a loving home! He asked me to make an offer what do you think would be a reasonable starting bid? Bodywork is clean,full gt pack,I think the rays are starting to go but apart from all good got 20k on the clock!

Should be fine but crawl underneath and check te exhaust fittings may have some surface rust? Tyres as stated if they have dropped in pressure but should be ok really. Suggest you might check the discs

they will be pitted with rain dancing off it but again see hoe bad they are - might be ok after a run. If hey are welded on suggest you rock car very gently they will release eventually.

Pricewise look at link sent by Mike re Glasses

guide prices. You might be able to get it slightly cheaper as

it's been stood ? Get some pictures if you can? :thumbs: