a million pot holes and they spoil my commute

Husky

i have a really short commute to work, about 7 mins all in, out the house onto the road, onto the carriageway and into work. On this route i have to dodge 5 really really big potholes which is to say the least annoying :dry: now ive not seen one road repair team out so far and the holes remain unchanged.

what they have managed to do though is cordon off, with a solid white line, the right hand lane of the slip lane onto the carraige way. this means i have to follow the usual muppets in 1 lane who think its ok to merge with a fast flowing 3 lane road at 40mph. they did it on monday while i was at work, i was furious this morning when i came across it, while i ruin my wheels and suspension on holes they are now stopping me from reaching any form of safe speed down the slip road to work :rant::rant::rant:

pi**ed off, what can i do, i bet feck all :bangin:

update: they painted them with fresh cross hatchings yesterday the whole way down the slip road. im glad, i dont know what i would have done if they hadn't, its such an accident prone spot... NOT!

I am dreading putting the zed back out on the road in April on these third world roads. Simply not good enough. :thumbdown::dry:

yeah im getting pretty annoyed with it now, i wouldnt mind if they were actually fixing them one by one but they are doing nothing.

i've been postponing a refurb for this exact reason.

I need a refurb for this exact reason :lol: but then my baby is no garage queen - as you saw from her diary in january ;)

I have one route to work which is 21 miles along back roads which I use when I've got the Astra - door-to-door is 35 mins

The other 'zed' route is A roads 32 miles and takes up to an hour on a bad run :angry:

Just think of all those people buying brand new cars and paying that £950 from April - thats surely enough to pay a few gypos to do the whole of the M1!! ;)

Have you seen those machines where they are an all in one - fill the hole and patch solution - basically a quick fill and skim job - wow thats going to be a quality repair is'nt it! :shrug: