no one fancy pink? (lighting)

Husky

Husky that photo is on blackcatcustoms website isnt it?I saw it & thought i bet that looks cool in real life.I had e.l dials in my fto,blue to that greeny colour bits then red needles & numbers,had red & white leds behind too,ill try find a decent photo

Found a couple,the only night shot is shite though but you get the idea

Day

Photo022.jpg

Night

Photo012.jpg

Can you post up your brace bar lights again please ... mk 1 & mk 2

plus any photos of foot well lights

i think they are on my progress thread matey, or even clickable on my signature?

Husky that photo is on blackcatcustoms website isnt it?I saw it & thought i bet that looks cool in real life.I had e.l dials in my fto,blue to that greeny colour bits then red needles & numbers,had red & white leds behind too,ill try find a decent photo

Found a couple,the only night shot is shite though but you get the idea

Day

Night

yep that's blackcat customs indeed :) maybe someone in the UK will have that soon, who knows..

looks good on the night shot :)

I really like husky's white leds... i want so much, but would definitely break something if i tried myself! :D

well at some point pretty soon when i have time i'll throw the trader money in for the forum and maybe start doing them :)

I really like husky's white leds... i want so much, but would definitely break something if i tried myself! :D

well at some point pretty soon when i have time i'll throw the trader money in for the forum and maybe start doing them :)

Cool, well let me know if and when you do :thumbs:

I want to the LED dash like in Dads S Class.

I notice Jag copied that too Husky! ;):lol::lol::lol:

yes i implemented this company wide and am now considered god :D

maybe not then :blush::blush:

i want to put some subtle ambient lights in so im going to look at that too, just need to take some holiday to clear off my to do list :headhurt:

• 2 months later...