Free Photoshoots of your car

Matt L

Hi all, I joined up today and after speaking to chesterfield i have been advised to create this thread.

I would like to offer the memebers of this site Photoshoots of their cars this is to help me build up a portfolio and to also give you lot the chance to have some top quality shots of your pride and joy.

Here are a few examples of my work >>click me<<

Usual costs are £30 + travel costs for a disk of all the images taken + 10-20 edited images.

Printed images up to A4 can be provided at extra costs any prints bigger than A4 would be outsourced at cost.

HOWEVER... to get my name around and to judge how succesful this would be I would love to offer the FIRST 5 MEMBERS to take up the following offer of...

- Disk of images

- 10-20 images

- A4 print on Gloss paper

all for FREE!

*however the only stipulation to this offer is that I will only travel 30miles from a ST5(stoke on trent) postcode.*

Thanks in advance Matt

i'm sure you coould make a visit at one of the locations, or possibly scab a passenger seat off someone for the weekend.

would be your best bet of getting toknow the car better.

+1, you'd get some great moving pictures too

i'm sure you coould make a visit at one of the locations, or possibly scab a passenger seat off someone for the weekend.

That would be ace, ill keep my eye out on in the meet section :).

That would be ace, ill keep my eye out on in the meet section :).

this one here

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30793

I will be just back from holiday then so i should be able to tag along... although i wont be in a z :lol:

Sent you a pm. I am very close to you so maybe i will be interested. Car has just been in Auto express so not that bothered about a shoot but i will offer my car up if you want to take some pics to show on the forum :)

I have always admired photoshoots so definately interested as there are a few things in the pipeline for the zed. I am based in worcester but will be happy to travel halfway to say Cannock to meet you ;)

Should have had a bumper respray, grill installed, veilside lip refitted, custom nismo skirts, rear diffuser :ninja: and full polish by the end of next week!

I hope i can get the lips on my wheels de-chromed and pc all black in this time too B)

If this is ok for you when is the earliest for us to meet :D

Well.... this went a little better than i first thought it would :lol:

1- Bradders - Booked - (awaiting set date)

2- Clarkie - Booked - 20th March

3- Shire350z - Booked - 18th April

4- Beavis - if he wants the shoot?

5- GT4 Zed - Awaiting date.