man gets not just a burger, at Macdonalds

sparky370z

Long story short...

Many years ago I sold most everything I owned, including my beloved SRi and GSXR, to purchase my first house. My only form of transport was an extremely ratty Volvo 240. Whilst out one day and attempting to get out of it my door was forcilbly closed by 'Mrs Bucket' and her door in the Range Rover next to me. Twice she slammed her door into mine and when she eventually got out she then proceeded to adjust her scarf whilst resting her wicker basket on my bonnet. I politely asked her just what the problem was only to be told to 'be quiet, it's only an old car'...

At this point I swung my door open a couple of times and it 'accidentally touched' her door, she was mortified, even more so when I quoted 'be quiet, it's only a new Range Rover'.

For those in the know the 240 door has about the same mass as a Smart Car, with occupants.

Childish maybe, but to this day I feel no remorse.

Long story short...

Many years ago I sold most everything I owned, including my beloved SRi and GSXR, to purchase my first house. My only form of transport was an extremely ratty Volvo 240. Whilst out one day and attempting to get out of it my door was forcilbly closed by 'Mrs Bucket' and her door in the Range Rover next to me. Twice she slammed her door into mine and when she eventually got out she then proceeded to adjust her scarf whilst resting her wicker basket on my bonnet. I politely asked her just what the problem was only to be told to 'be quiet, it's only an old car'...

At this point I swung my door open a couple of times and it 'accidentally touched' her door, she was mortified, even more so when I quoted 'be quiet, it's only a new Range Rover'.

For those in the know the 240 door has about the same mass as a Smart Car, with occupants.

Childish maybe, but to this day I feel no remorse.

I bet her friends at the country club liked the story about the ruffian in the old car assaulting her Rangie!