Hi flow cats please

rickya

It made a difference to sound; as to performance and driveability, no never noticed any. :)

have to agree with Dorian on this; defo sound awesome , but as to whether there is an performance advantage I would doubt it :blush: but on the plus side when I drive it with these on I cant smile wide enough :teeth:

It made a difference to sound; as to performance and driveability, no never noticed any. :)

have to agree with Dorian on this; defo sound awesome , but as to whether there is an performance advantage I would doubt it :blush: but on the plus side when I drive it with these on I cant smile wide enough :teeth:

Glad you are pleased with the Tim. Bet they sound great with the Milltek

Hi Kev.,, yes do sound well , but I've put a Nismo system on now :thumbs: so does sound well :teeth: all well with the BMW ?

Hi Kev.,, yes do sound well , but I've put a Nismo system on now :thumbs: so does sound well :teeth: all well with the BMW ?

Yes thanks Tim, very happy with it. Awsome car and great sound. B)

• 3 months later...