Bose sound system

Stretch

Stretch from what I can tell and from speaking to a few of the club members it's a common fault with the Nissan Bose Headunit. Mine has the same problem and is almost unuseable on the smaller country roads; probably something to do with the anti-shock mechanism but not sure why this is affected when it's cooler. :unsure:

The rigid and sports suspension setup I'm sure has a contributing factor to this issue but I'm pretty sure it's just one of those things you either just have to get used to or you can upgrade your sound system and headunit. Any excuse :yahoo:

Mine started doing it aswell and read it was a common problem.

Dropped car of at Nissan on Saturday for them to look at a couple of things, I added this to the jobcard to see what they would say and if they would replace it under the warranty. Not heard from them yet but will post up what they say incase it is of help to anyone.

Quite like my bose system though which seems to go against the grain :lol:

toss it in the fire :lol: when you've heard any other aftermarket system it shows up the flaws in the so called "bose".

mine skips aswel, i've stopped using it now.

you can either...

open it up and fix the skipping problem

open it up and do a tape deck hack giving you jack to plug your ipod in (R35LEE can do this for you :thumbs: )

replace the headunit

replace the whole system, head unit speakers amps n all

:thumbs:

toss it in the fire :lol: when you've heard any other aftermarket system it shows up the flaws in the so called "bose".

you can either...

open it up and do a tape deck hack giving you jack to plug your ipod in (R35LEE can do this for you :thumbs: )

replace the headunit

or buy a nismo exhaust :teeth:

you can either...

replace the headunit

scrap everything i said and listen to mike :teeth:

you can either...

replace the headunit

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you can either...

replace the headunit

scrap everything i said and listen to mike :teeth:

to be fair my BOSE works fine and have been happy with it. Its just not turned on that often now.

Spoke to Nissan a little while ago, they confirmed the radio needed replacing and they said they would do this under the warranty. they're also going to replace my CV's and the alarm control unit under the warranty too B)

Stretch, if you got yours from a dealer i would imagine they would replace it for you too :)

you can either...

replace the headunit

Or do the tape deck hack and install a car PC in the rear cubby...

S.