Following on Lomotos' Capri thread - look at this!

stanski

There are a surprising number of them still in circulation - I mean the early 70's ones and prices are pretty cheap too!

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C139462/

I had a Model of this very coloured car when I was a kid! B)

1151815.jpg

Look at that engine bay - you could fit another engine in there!!

1151817.jpg

Car designers just had a bit of style then!

1151823.jpg

Price: £4750

There are a surprising number of them still in circulation - I mean the early 70's ones and prices are pretty cheap too!

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C139462/

I had a Model of this very coloured car when I was a kid! B)

1151815.jpg

Look at that engine bay - you could fit another engine in there!!

1151817.jpg

Car designers just had a bit of style then!

1151823.jpg

Price: £4750

:scare::scare::scare::scare:

Surely that's £475.0

Well maybe not sure but I still think its cheap for such a car if it really is as original as he says etc - trouble is we still probably remember these and think who would buy them but look at the prices of the original mini's now - even the late 90's one! Crazy!

while you are raging about Capri's I have a very very nice 2.8 injection special finished in laquor red with half leather trim '85B 69k genuine miles for sale if anyone's interested. I'll try to put it up in the for sale section with pics at the weekend.

while you are raging about Capri's I have a very very nice 2.8 injection special finished in laquor red with half leather trim '85B 69k genuine miles for sale if anyone's interested. I'll try to put it up in the for sale section with pics at the weekend.

Ooooh that was sneaky - oportunistic some would say - he he he :lol::lol: Get some pictures up and if it sells I want commission please :p

Good man :thumbs:;)

Its funny recently being off work - and watching reruns of CI5 - its comical seeing the tartan interior on the one they drive in series!

Mates dad had some limited edition one in black (the above shape) think it was a 3.5ltr??? only had it a week and let his muppet son drive it strangely enough he ended up on the embankment near the M62 when he tried to show off to his mates :shrug:

sorry stanski but martinmac mentioned it first in the other thread and I resisted the temptation. You all seem so good at advertising other peoples Capris that I thought I'd mention a genuine one on your doorstep. I don't know how to do pics so I'll have to wait for my son to put them up.

sorry stanski but martinmac mentioned it first in the other thread and I resisted the temptation. You all seem so good at advertising other peoples Capris that I thought I'd mention a genuine one on your doorstep. I don't know how to do pics so I'll have to wait for my son to put them up.

Ha ha I'm only kidding mate good

luck with the sale I am sure you know by now I love my classics - which reminds

me at some point I need to carry on with Lucy's Wolseley 1500 :surrender: