JDM Allstars RD1 @ Manchester - 17 & 18 April

jamier

Hey all,

On behalf of JDM Allstars, I would like to notify you of the event coming to Manchester's Trafford Centre on Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 April 2010.

NOTE: Any questions should be directed to info@jdmallstars.com

All the information regarding the event is as follows...

4305011378_6fe1bd8bff_b.jpg

JDM All stars Manchester April 17-18th

JDM All stars is excited to enter its third year season of events and we have lots of new things in store for the fans. For the first time Professional drifting will be showcased in the north west with our biggest custom built street course to date. Manchester's Trafford centre will be converted into a state of the art action sport show ground.

Round 1 tickets will be available from February 1st ticket prices starting from £5, so even in this tough economy we have managed to keep ticket prices down in and make them the cheapest among show attendees.

So what will be going on?

JDM All stars Professional Drifting Round 1

Round 1 of the series kicks of in Trafford park where we having 60 drivers from all over Europe battling out for the win over two days. This is our biggest build to date and the size/infastructure of the track will be the most imprssive track build to date

All day Action on and Off Track

Together with the drifting we will have FMX,Monster Trucks,Stunt bikes

Manchester Custom Modified Car Show

We are looking for Manchester most modified car clubs with prize money for best car in show best ice and best club team of course. Why not come by and see the local car clubs and see what they have to offer. We will be looking for the best car club in the northwest.

Street Trade Village

Find all the local traders from the north west. Be it cars or bikes something for everyone. From the latest parts from our 2010 event partners to the 2010 JDM All stars official Merchandise.

JDM All stars RC Drifting

Why not check out the JDM RC zone. Bringing 15 -20 of the top RC drivers from all over the UK with a car and tracks rivalling the real thing.

Parking available on-site. Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Address:

The Trafford Centre

Manchester

M17 8AA

So what do you do now?

If you're any of the below please get in contact and we will send you the relevant information:

* Car Club Moderator

* Show Car Owner

* Want to have a Tradestand

* One of the many JDM Allstars Fans

Go to http://www.jdmallstars.com or email us at info@jdmallstars.com

As mentioned, if you have any questions please direct them to info@jdmallstars.com.

All the best,

Jamie

Japan North Founder & Organiser

JDM Allstars Promoter

http://www.JapanNorth.co.uk

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for this.

No place on the website showing where to buy tickets. Still on 2009 calendar events

anyone else

1. M13KYF

Erm if you dont mind... :p

1. Marzman

2. M13KYF

Andy and Wayne should be up for this...?

No place on the website showing where to buy tickets. Still on 2009 calendar events

I was speaking to JDM Allstars last night and the website is about to be re-published with all the necessary info and updates. Should be up and running very soon.

This looks spot on, Jamie. I'm getting married the following week but if I can get to this I will. :thumbs:

Glad to hear you're trying to make this mate, will be good to have a presence from the club :)

All the best...

Evening all,

Updates are as follows...

Round 1 @ Manchester:

Details of Round 1 taking place at Manchester's Trafford Centre can now be found here:

http://www.jdmallstars.com/about/latest ... jdmnews=48

Tickets:

Tickets for Round 1 can now be purchased online until 12:00pm on Thursday 15th April 2010. They can be purchased here:

http://www.jdmallstars.com/tickets/

Tickets will also be available at the gate on both days too.

Club Stands:

* Minimum Stand allocation of 10 vehicles.

* Vehicle + Driver = £13 for a Weekend Pass (10 Vehicle Stand = £130)

* Additional Passenger = £15 for Weekend Pass

* Club Stand Application Forms can be obtained from myself, please just ask.

Contact & Questions:

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact info@jdmallstars.com.

Trade Enquiries:

All trade enquiries should be directed to kimi@jdmallstars.com.

For Trade Stand Application Forms, please ask & I can supply these.

Cheers,

Jamie

Japan North Founder & Organiser

JDM Allstars Promoter

http://www.JapanNorth.co.uk

That shouldn't be a problem mate, it's mainly the minimum club stand attendees that's important, but he will be able to confirm for you.

Would you like me to send a club form over to you?

Hope all's well...

already got the Cubstand pdf

yep correct spelling, do we need to bring lion cubs :lol: