Cost for fitting lowering springs

Nuno

I have gotten quotes for a few places to fit lowering springs and they vary by a considerable amount. What price should I expect to pay for fitting some lowering springs from a reputable garage and how long should it take? I may as well change my front and rear pads and tighten the handbrake at the same time, can anyone tell me what price to expect to do that as well please?

+1

You should be able to do then yourself mate ;) invest in tools. It will cost less than the fitting costs!

i have just done a full suspension adjustment/fitting with coilovers/ droplinks and front upper camber arm and service this week using axlestands and hydraulic jack and my only difficulty was dealing with the cold ;)

+1

You should be able to do then yourself mate ;) invest in tools. It will cost less than the fitting costs!

i have just done a full suspension adjustment/fitting with coilovers/ droplinks and front upper camber arm and service this week using axlestands and hydraulic jack and my only difficulty was dealing with the cool ;)

I agree,but some like me who used to in the past are now getting older (body not mind).

There are some jobs I know I can do,but my lower back will not allow anymore.Others could be the same.

I'm not picking,but it's just something that needs to thought of.

Cheers

Chris (sorry for the hijack)

+1

i have just done a full suspension adjustment/fitting with coilovers/ droplinks and front upper camber arm and service this week using axlestands and hydraulic jack and my only difficulty was dealing with the cool ;)

I agree,but some like me who used to in the past are now getting older (body not mind).

There are some jobs I know I can do,but my lower back will not allow anymore.Others could be the same.

I'm not picking,but it's just something that needs to thought of.

Cheers

Chris (sorry for the hijack)

+1 on the lower back. I cant even wash my car anymore and im 26 :surrender:

The other thing is when you've got your car half in pieces and you cant get a nut off, or you round one off... what do you do then? You're screwed. :wacko: