Mirrors and Door handle colour

whitey

Hello,

I have a black 350z and I'm thinking about having the mirrors sprayed silver as I like the look of the silver mirrors on Audi's and Alfa's etc.

Does anyone know the exact colour of the 350z's door handles?

Also, are the door handles on a silver 350z near enother the same colour as the bodywork? It might be a safer bet to spray them a genuine colour then i could sell them if I didn't like them.

Cheers

Thanks for the info,

Has anyone seen a dark coloured Z with silver mirrors?

Just wondered if it looked ok. I've messed around with some pictures on Photoshop and it looked great to me.

I think the door handles are the same colour as the alloy wheels so if i could find a paint code for these then i would do them that colour.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you'll get a paint code for it to be honest. I bet that new door handles come painted from the factory. I think you're best to just pick a silver you like and go with that. My vote would be whatever the is used on the new Mercs, they know how to do a good silver.

Or alternatively go with something from Audi's extensive range of colours:

audicolourchart.jpg

I don't think you'll get a paint code for it to be honest. I bet that new door handles come painted from the factory. I think you're best to just pick a silver you like and go with that. My vote would be whatever the is used on the new Mercs, they know how to do a good silver.

Or alternatively go with something from Audi's extensive range of colours:

audicolourchart.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I totally agree with you on liking the Audi's, Alfa's, and so on, for their side mirror colours. I, too, still think of changing mine to black.

And, I think that it looks good on your Zed. :thumbs:

Your call. Unless all the criticism has made you change back to black?