READ if you have a JDM limited Z

andlid

Hi, if you like me have a restricted JDM import and don't want to spend the € to get an SLD from HKS and also cut into the ECU harness to fit it!!! :scare: give Mark in Abbey a call and get it 'delimited' with a flash!

B)

Have you had yours done ?

I'm interested but would like to know more before I call them if you can.

Prices etc

cheers.

Hi, if you like me have a restricted JDM import and don't want to spend the € to get an SLD from HKS and also cut into the ECU harness to fit it!!! :scare: give Mark in Abbey a call and get it 'delimited' with a flash!

B)

Have you had yours done ?

I'm interested but would like to know more before I call them if you can.

Prices etc

cheers.

well are you planning on going there? I'm physically not anywhere close to Abbey so sent it via post and only had the delimeter and full throttle opening sorted in lower gears. If you live close to abbey I'd recommend going there for a full remap to suit your mods and dyno your baby :thumbs: think it's like 350, but not 100% sure for that package. I wasn't interested in the remap or dyno part so got away a bit cheaper :clap:

I think mines still limited,wouldnt know though as ive not tried it.lol

thats good :thumbs:

I got caught doing 111mph in my fto,must say i got away very lightly at £200 all in & a 7 day ban.first offence & i havent sped again since hence why im pressuming it has its 112 limiter still.lol.Besides at the price of the delimiter compared to my fto one which was £40 id rather leave it anyway

Hi,...................... get it 'delimited' with a flash!

What exactly does that mean? And do you have to go to Abbey to get it done?

you can go to anyone that has uprev I'd say and know what they are at B) if you have a jdm car it will be restricted to 180km/h (112mph) its the law over there, so to get rid of that you can re-flash it in abbey motorsport. similar to what you do with a mobile thats restricted to one carrier network... mmm

if your tup norf then their is RS tuning in leeds.

I'm have Uk GT am going to abbey on friday the 19th :teeth: wonder if i'll see anyone else then :lol:

what baseline dyno do you have before going in there, what have you done and what do you expect to see?

I'm have Uk GT am going to abbey on friday the 19th :teeth: wonder if i'll see anyone else then :lol:

what baseline dyno do you have before going in there, what have you done and what do you expect to see?

baseline = never been on a dyno ever before, with any car,

what has been bone = invidia true dual, typhoon CAI, kinetix HFC's, Carbon plenum with spacer, TB spacer

expect to see = my car on a dyno going vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! :lol:

baseline = never been on a dyno ever before, with any car,

what has been bone = invidia true dual, typhoon CAI, kinetix HFC's, Carbon plenum with spacer, TB spacer

expect to see = my car on a dyno going vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! :lol:

cool, enjoy! hope mark will give you a quick tuning tour, it's pretty cool to get to know some stuff. change oil in the car if you can, make sure you've got enough oil in her too. will be interesting to see what she puts, plenty Id say :yahoo: take some videos :clap: oh and stop posting in the jdm section!