Tyres in the North East

Bradders

I picked up my Zed last week. Garage didn't change the Bridgestone as there was 4 mm left on them. Can't grumble as they did a great job on refurbing the Rays.

Thinking down the line now to replace them give 'em a few months, maybe with a track day throw in B)

Read alot of thread about Falkens 452s and Toyo being good. Any of you North East lad and lasses know of a reputable fitter who knows our cars? Newcastle/Sunderland area.

Another thing how sensitive are Zs to suspension alignment? If you recommend that being checked, any would like to know of a decent place to go. This is not my first decent car, but definately the first one with this level of performance, so want it treating right.

Thanks all

Bradders

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I've PM'd R35LEE regarding tyres and sorting an ipod connection for the OEM stereo.

Wanted to get to the mini meet on Monday, but was tied up. I'll keep my eye out for the next one. Is there gonna be one in the Newcastle area? Pop my name on the list. I've a Non-GT GM '04 with Rays .

Bradders

• 1 month later...

Chris, the website is here but does not have much info http://www.falconperformance.co.uk/ I think its still under development.

The website has the address on, and the garage is on google maps with some references to it too which have been left by past customers. I know this because I have had my car serviced there (P2) this month and checked everything out online before I went. They did a brilliant job, and have the cleanest garage I have ever seen. Also do wheel refurbs and I think I remember them saying they have adjacent units for painting and bodywork.