A nice little reminder......

nixy

A nice little reminder today of why I love my zed.

Freezing cold day with bright blue sky and dry roads. Cleaned the car and went out for a drive to the shops in the sunshine. Driving down a dual carriageway I overtook a people carrier which contained what appeared to be Dad and a bunch of young boys obviously out for the day. They caught up with me and pulled in behind me and all the little boys were leaning forward to see the car and take pics on their mobiles. Not many sub 10k cars that get that happening........ :lol:

It's great when you get some recognition for owning the zed ...

The funniest thing happened to me a few months back ... I was behind a bus n traffic, what I didn't notice was the 5 young girls at the back of the bus all turned round trying to get my attention ... It got to funny when they started steaming up the window and writing their numbers on it ... :lol:

It would have been like a dream come true if only they had been old enough ... :bang::cloud9:

The funniest thing happened to me a few months back ... I was behind a bus n traffic, what I didn't notice was the 5 young girls at the back of the bus all turned round trying to get my attention ... It got to funny when they started steaming up the window and writing their numbers on it ... :lol:

It would have been like a dream come true if only they had been old enough ... :bang::cloud9:

lol but were they inteligent enough to write the numbers the right way around so they made sense to you?

A nice little reminder today of why I love my zed.

Freezing cold day with bright blue sky and dry roads. Cleaned the car and went out for a drive to the shops in the sunshine. Driving down a dual carriageway I overtook a people carrier which contained what appeared to be Dad and a bunch of young boys obviously out for the day. They caught up with me and pulled in behind me and all the little boys were leaning forward to see the car and take pics on their mobiles. Not many sub 10k cars that get that happening........ :lol:

Those are my favourite types of day, windows down, heater on, stereo up and a heavy right foot! Marvelous :teeth:

Its good when you get some outside zed appreciation, I got some thumbs up the other day from a group of older guys crossing the road, not sure if they were checking the car or me out :lol:

R

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Let's hope it was the car then!!!

Should of took the numbers anyway, they'll be old enough one day.................... :lol: