eibach pros

bodyboarder

Hi , i havent got a zed yet but when i do the first thing i want to do is get rid of that gap from the whell to the arch! Had a quick search on here and it seems that its not as easy as just putting on the springs ! What is exactly needed and how much will it cost ? If anyone has a pic of a zed with pros on is it possible to put it up? Thanks

Hi , i havent got a zed yet but when i do the first thing i want to do is get rid of that gap from the whell to the arch! Had a quick search on here and it seems that its not as easy as just putting on the springs ! What is exactly needed and how much will it cost ? If anyone has a pic of a zed with pros on is it possible to put it up? Thanks

I know what you mean mate same thing I did. First get your eibach springs. Then you will need rear toe and camber arms. They are £150 for a pair. CS supplies them well worth it. It sounds stupid but lowering springs completly change the look of the car. It looks so much smoother. Handling wise I got uprated ARBs so Im not sure how much it helps.

Hi again i have tried to find some pics of a zed with eibach pros on but to no avail. Any chance some kind person could help me out? Would really like to see a pic with just 20mm spacers on standard suspension ( rays alloys if poss) and another with eibach pros and the spacers as well. Also are people putting the spaces on the front and back or just the back? Sorry for all the questions! Oh and whats the ball park figure i should expect to pay to have the springs and arms ( if i need them) fitted, many thanks again :blush:

Thanks :thumbs: Mike - those spacers really do make it look so much better! Its the one thing that really did put me off the zeds when they first came out, should have bin like that from the factory. Thanks

they do really do make a vast visual difference. The 370z suffers with the same problem unfortunately

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ryan :thumbs: - I think they are pretty good just a little harder, but not too crashy. The problem is that it seems that if you slap the springs on you MIGHT have to do all the a arms / bolts and stuff to get the camber/toe right , so could end up costing quite a bit. This is why i have bought the coilovers as i am hoping that i can lower to the point of where i dont need to mess around with anything else. Hope that all makes sense :wacko:

• 1 month later...

mines were fitted by nissan when the original owner ordered it. I'm unsure about the camber set up but im sure the original camber arms will do as they are still adjustable if im right. Stew is running them aswell so he might be able to give you more info.

• 2 years later...

You can just about get away with the Tein springs and not need new camber arms because the drop isn't as much.

I run the teins and the car just sits in the camber spec right at the top end.

You don't need the camber arms if you don't mind running a lot of negative camber but that has some adverse effects.