eibach pros

bodyboarder

Thanks lads! Does it feel different to drive? My ild car had silly camber due to being lowered around 130mm. When people say they are needed is it because it actually notcieably affects the drive and tyre wear or because it is seen as beat to keep it to the standard?

Cheers buddy! I drove my last car for a few thousand miles with silly camber but that was all about show and not go but as long as it's nothing dramatic don't see a worry.

Think when I come to it I'll probs chuck the springs on first and if there's any major effects then look at the camber adjustment.

Anyone have a link for the best place to buy the eibach's?

Drop CS, Tarmac or Zmanalex a PM I'm pretty sure they all do them. (Apologies if I've missed anyone. Above names are in no particular order.)

You Will get best price and they also support the forum so always best to use the traders here to keep the forum going.

Cheers buddy! I drove my last car for a few thousand miles with silly camber but that was all about show and not go but as long as it's nothing dramatic don't see a worry.

Think when I come to it I'll probs chuck the springs on first and if there's any major effects then look at the camber adjustment.

Anyone have a link for the best place to buy the eibach's?

We have the Eibachs here - viewtopic.php?f=107&t=17488 :)