Men are not all that useless

Us men are always getting criticised for being crap at cleaning round the house on all that shite... well since I woke up this morning ive done some boxing training ive cleaned the whole house top to bottom, vacumned, cleaned the kitchen and cleaned out the rabbit hutch...

Yes im quite pleased with me sen :D

Anyway all this cleaning has rubbed off on the missus as for the first time in about 6 months she wants to clean out the inside of her car..... fair enough... im looking after the baby watching 'best ever hidden camera show' and on me lappy... so happy days babe :thumbs:

I have got an anal amount of cleaning products in the garage so I thought she would be helping herself to microfibre cloths etc etc..... I decide to check on her and give her a bit of encouragement, the daft bint is only out there with a bin bag, a tea cloth and some dettol multi purpose spray.... :bangin:

I didn't want to upset her so I just walked off pi$$ing myself :lol:

I decide to check on her and give her a bit of encouragement, the daft bint is only out there with a bin bag, a tea cloth and some dettol multi purpose spray.... :bangin:

I didn't want to upset her so I just walked off pi$$ing myself :lol:

:headhurt::lol:

Dettol? Let's hope she doesn't start using the dashboard to chop food on!

Anyway all this cleaning has rubbed off on the missus as for the first time in about 6 months she wants to clean out the inside of her car..... fair enough... im looking after the baby watching 'best ever hidden camera show' and on me lappy... so happy days babe :thumbs:

Wifes doing the cleaning and your watching pr0n on the laptop? :p