Ideas For A Hideous Car!

From A to Zed

Hi guys,

I need help looking for a hideous car! A friend of mine has four young children and as such needs a car/van with a minimum of seven seats. All of the children are young (one is still a baby) so she also needs good boot space and storage for the buggy etc.

Most of the modern MPV’s sacrifice the boot when the rear seats are in use and are therefore not suitable. I must be clear on this; she needs 7 seats and a permanent boot. Performance is irrelevant, this is a workhorse.

Ideally she wants a diesel, no greater than 4 years old and under £15k.

Her previous car was a Pug 806 which bit the dust in the snow. I can only think of the Mercedes Viano…

I did suggest the following but it’s apparently too big… Some people are so picky.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1219997.htm

Thanks,

Matt

vauxhall zafira cheap decent drive 7 seats and a boot and if she gets the 1.9cdti 150bhp it will give good performance and economy (will pick 1 up on that model for about 9 grand) not many others which give the room but the merc is a really good vehicle for what it is. only prob with zafira is can be a bit plasticy on the interior