hello :) im new here

tjp8

Welcome to the madhouse. :lol:

LOL aww i think a white one would look wicked coz u dont see them very much just like the red ones , but i suppose black ones do look rely nice too but i had my heart set on a white one for the last year , will an import cost me more on the insurance ect ? because it may be the case i have to buy a normal one and just have it painted

Black looks great, when it's clean. Good luck hunting for the right Z. :thumbs:

welcome again mate as some of the lads have said u prob would be better getting a normal zed and doing a wrap as it would be cheaper in the short term and would protect your body work. Also before getting an import check with the insurance as im 23 and treated myself with my zed for my 23rd bday insurance cost me 1000 on a uk car but they wanted 1250 for an import.

good look with the search tho and im sure the lads on here will help you find a good motor

thankyou everyone :)

i ment buy the car and have it resprayed a few months later when ive saved a bit coz theres a few things id like to do to it and i think most people on the forum can help me out before i have the modifications done , is there anything i should look out for when buying a z ? like common faults ect because when i buy it id like to get these out of the way first lol :)

and yeah vehicle wraps are and option my stepdad is a professional graphic designer and we just started up a graphics business called graffics and he was on about doing my mums fto in carbon or something but not sure if itd look anygood ? has anyone on this forum had a wrap done ?

thankyou everyone :)

i ment buy the car and have it resprayed a few months later when ive saved a bit coz theres a few things id like to do to it and i think most people on the forum can help me out before i have the modifications done , is there anything i should look out for when buying a z ? like common faults ect because when i buy it id like to get these out of the way first lol :)

and yeah vehicle wraps are and option my stepdad is a professional graphic designer and we just started up a graphics business called graffics and he was on about doing my mums fto in carbon or something but not sure if itd look anygood ? has anyone on this forum had a wrap done ?

Have a quick look through this, it'll point out quite a few bits you need to be aware of: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=86

And the FAQ's section is good to