Looking to get a new re-trim on my roadster

JAMIE MOY

Does anyone know of a good leather trimming company around the Dundee area. The thing is I want to leather trim the dashboad to get rid of the plastic feel and add a bit more luxury to it. Also where do you get those audi running light style headlamps as they look great. I have tried the Dream Customz website but website no longer available. Anyone know elsewhere.......

Also I would like to take the oppitunity to say hi to everyone as I am a new member and only had my car for around a year.....

Cheers everyone........

Does anyone know of a good leather trimming company around the Dundee area. The thing is I want to leather trim the dashboad to get rid of the plastic feel and add a bit more luxury to it. Also where do you get those audi running light style headlamps as they look great. I have tried the Dream Customz website but website no longer available. Anyone know elsewhere.......

Also I would like to take the oppitunity to say hi to everyone as I am a new member and only had my car for around a year.....

Cheers everyone........

Hi mate I got a quote of someone in Dundee I cant remember who but for 2 seats they wanted £800. I hope their is cheaper people out there. Any chance your last car was a boxster or 911?

No mate this is the first of this type of car I've ever had. I only use this for the summer weekends as I have a family and have to resort to the C4 Grand Picasso of a bus most of the time lol........ So ashamed now Ive told you all that lmao.........

Don't know what kind of power I have as I only have a full stainless, and induction kit. Could I tell the the make of these components? No as I haven't a clue lol........ The garage I bought it from said it had around 350hp but I find it hard to believe.... So no clue there..... Its a 2005 May model.........But I did keep up with a RS Focus on the way to aberdeen one time....so maybe not sure lol.........

Anyway back to the leather topic. I think ever since I've seen the 370z or other customise show cars like at santa pod I like the idea of contrasting the dashboard with the seats. Although my seats are black I think I will go for a Two tone design. Maybe a dark blue as my car is Azure.

Also at the same time I will get my hood repaired as well as there is a small nic near the drivers side door but think a new panel should do it......

So any suggestions of places around the Dundee area or not too far would be gladly appreciated.............

Just one more thing.....How much is the going rate the those headlights with the audi running lights in them........ The companys that I was advised by other members were in the USA and was asking to send in your own lights for modifications....... How did you lot go about it, how much and where is the cheapest but good quality lights...........?????

Cheers..................

:welcome: - as far as retrimming dashboards go - pop over to the Interior section of the forum all that you need is detailed there :thumbs:

Dont expect it to be easy to do - Jap tolerences are super fine and hence you cant use thick materials on the dash but if you do - a lot of the plastic will need to be trimmed back. Keep us posted as to your prefered options :D

Yes please Alex as I want to get a few quotes first and wont be getting this done for a couple of months or so............ If its a bit too tricky or if its a bit too on the expensive side then I won't bother but it would be nice to know if it is possible and of course for future zed modders........

I have tried the Dream Customz website but website no longer available. Anyone know elsewhere.......

sadly Paul (P15ULT) who is Dream Customz had to wind things down for a while as he's busy with his full time job. :)

No mate this is the first of this type of car I've ever had. I only use this for the summer weekends as I have a family and have to resort to the C4 Grand Picasso of a bus most of the time lol........ So ashamed now Ive told you all that lmao.........

Don't know what kind of power I have as I only have a full stainless, and induction kit. Could I tell the the make of these components? No as I haven't a clue lol........ The garage I bought it from said it had around 350hp but I find it hard to believe.... So no clue there..... Its a 2005 May model.........But I did keep up with a RS Focus on the way to aberdeen one time....so maybe not sure lol.........

Anyway back to the leather topic. I think ever since I've seen the 370z or other customise show cars like at santa pod I like the idea of contrasting the dashboard with the seats. Although my seats are black I think I will go for a Two tone design. Maybe a dark blue as my car is Azure.

Also at the same time I will get my hood repaired as well as there is a small nic near the drivers side door but think a new panel should do it......

So any suggestions of places around the Dundee area or not too far would be gladly appreciated.............

Just one more thing.....How much is the going rate the those headlights with the audi running lights in them........ The companys that I was advised by other members were in the USA and was asking to send in your own lights for modifications....... How did you lot go about it, how much and where is the cheapest but good quality lights...........?????

Cheers..................

DSC04283.jpg

DSC03324.jpg

Set of ClearCorners in mine. You can send the UK ones to Mike and get him to mod them, I think Paul (P15ULT) still has a set or can get you sorted out over here.

Its not a quick mod, so your best to get a spare set and get them done and then sell the replacements once yours are back...

Yes please Alex as I want to get a few quotes first and wont be getting this done for a couple of months or so............ If its a bit too tricky or if its a bit too on the expensive side then I won't bother but it would be nice to know if it is possible and of course for future zed modders........

Let me know when you are next in Perth and I will take you along to the trimmers.

They will require to view your car to enable them to give you an accurate quotation..

They turn out real quality work, so no worries there :thumbs:

Alex.