nismo exhaust

lifesgood

THIS EXHAUST IS BELEIVED TO BE ONE OF ONLY 5 SUCH SYSTEMS MADE FOR NISSAN'S OWN RACE CARS IN 2006 AND CAME TO ME DIRECTLY FROM NISSAN GB BACK IN MID 2007.

IT IS NOT TECHNICALLY ROAD LEGAL, AS IT WAS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR TRACK USE IN A PARTICULAR RACE SERIES AND THEREFORE IS NOT TYPE APPROVED, OR SO I AM LED TO BELIEVE BY THE GUYS AT NISSAN GB.

wtf

THIS EXHAUST IS BELEIVED TO BE ONE OF ONLY 5 SUCH SYSTEMS MADE FOR NISSAN'S OWN RACE CARS IN 2006 AND CAME TO ME DIRECTLY FROM NISSAN GB BACK IN MID 2007.

IT IS NOT TECHNICALLY ROAD LEGAL, AS IT WAS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR TRACK USE IN A PARTICULAR RACE SERIES AND THEREFORE IS NOT TYPE APPROVED, OR SO I AM LED TO BELIEVE BY JIMMY THE GOLDFISH I KEEP NEXT TO MY COMPUTER, HE WHISPERS THINGS TO ME WHILE IM ON EBAY WRITING ADS.

wtf

It's easy to check what this exhaust is. Just type in the part number which he has handily taken a picture of (4th pic) into Google and hey presto...

Nismo part number 20100-RSZ35 = bog standard Nismo stainless steel cat back system.

No titanium about it, so his little story here is bollox:

IT IS NOT TECHNICALLY ROAD LEGAL, AS IT WAS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR TRACK USE IN A PARTICULAR RACE SERIES AND THEREFORE IS NOT TYPE APPROVED, OR SO I AM LED TO BELIEVE BY THE GUYS AT NISSAN GB.

So I sent him this:

"Hi,

I thought I should inform you that this exhaust is not Titanium. The part number shown in your pictures is 20100-RSZ35, which is a normal Nismo stainless steel cat back exhaust, which is readily available to order brand new for $1000USD or £600GBP.

Hope this helps, wouldn't want you to mis-sell this exhaust as something that it clearly is not.

If you want proof then check it out here:

http://www.thenissanpartsstore.com/Page ... 2&prodId=2"

Interesting to see if he now changes his listing... :doh:

i'd be impressed if you got a new nismo for £600 :lol:

maybe peter mandleson is selling it, similiar spin doctor style.

or is it the stig?

some say he has 3 testicals and jump a house in one bound, others say he's full of crap trying to improve the sale of his exhaust. all we know is he's the stig! :lol: