Cadwell Park trackday £125 open pitlane

Steve H

Our February trackday at Brands is now fully booked so we are looking towards Cadwell Park on Friday March 26th as our next track outing. We are running the usual setup of open pitlane, free tuition from our team of ARDS instructors and limited numbers to make sure you can get plenty of lappage on this fantastic circuit!

The list price for this event is £150 but as ever we are doing a special rate for the clubs that we work with to run these days and we’ve frozen last years price so you can book a place for just £125. Passengers can be booked in for a tenner and extra drivers for £35.

If you haven’t been to Cadwell before it’s one of the best circuits in the country, fast and flowing in some places, tight and twisty in others and with some gradient changes that you won’t believe until you have driven them - a fantastic trackday venue.

If you’d like the guided tour then

Bookings can be made HERE but if you’d like to come along please shout up and I’ll PM you the discount code to get the club rate.

Cheers

Steve H

Trackaction-Online

Here’s a few shots from Cadwell last year

XSP_173.jpg

XSP_0284.jpg

XSP_0173.jpg

_DSC0014.jpg

Love to come and watch (if only to see the dentist) but unfortunately I'm in Oz with Jenson, Lewis & Co :yahoo:

You lucky b*****d.... :lol:

Still waiting for all sorts of bits and bobs...but if all goes well i ll be there with a surprise zed....and i ll be having Steve for breakfast!!! (for a change) :lol::lol::lol:

ps got to finish the dixcels off and go for a bbk!!! :drive1:evil:

excellent track for those who havent been there before....plus we can make it into a weekend out in hull if anybody wants to crash at mine for fr-sat... :drive1:drunk::yahoo:

ps i v got a nice footage of me catching up with a corolla gt4 just before hall bends thanks to darren but they are in raw format and i cant shrink them and change them to jpeg.... :angry:

I'm so disappointed this is happening whilst I'm away, I visit Cadwell 2 or 3 times a year anyway because it's the nearest track to me and I was really looking forward to watching a Z on track being driven as it should be :drive1

• 3 weeks later...
im just down the road, i should be up for coming to watch, maybe a drive

You are welcome to be a passenger in mine....if you v got a strong stomach.... :lol::lol::lol:

Any chance of grabbing a passenger ride Greekman? Been to Cadwell loads of times with my mate in his Evo and it's a cracking circuit. Only 30 minutes from me, so I'll be there as a passenger/helper for anyone who'll have me....

• 3 weeks later...
excellent track for those who havent been there before....plus we can make it into a weekend out in hull if anybody wants to crash at mine for fr-sat... :drive1:drunk::yahoo:

ps i v got a nice footage of me catching up with a corolla gt4 just before hall bends thanks to darren but they are in raw format and i cant shrink them and change them to jpeg.... :angry:

LIKE EM photos!

For your other problem use GIMP load in RAW then save off, think Picasaweb can read RAW (will check and get back to you)

:thumbs:

Picasa currently supports RAW formats from the following manufacturers:

* Adobe (.DNG)

* Canon (.CRW, .CR2)

* Casio (.RAW)

* Fuji (.RAF)

* Hasselblad (.3FR)

* Kodak (.DCR, .KDC)

* Leica (.DNG and .RAW)

* Minolta (.MRW)

* Nikon (.NEF, .NRW)

* Olympus (.ORF)