Dented rim :(

confuzed

Just washed the Zed and when doing the wheels I found that the rim of the off-side front wheel has a dent. Its not huge, and I don't think the tyre is losing pressure.

It'll be the ridiculous pot-holes around here. Some of them are better described as craters, they're about a meter wide. Others are so tightly spaced that you just can't avoid them if there are cars coming the other way so you can't use the other side of the road. And I have to drive those roads to work every day.

It would be bad enough but that's one of the wheels that the dealer had refurb'ed for me when I bought the car in November so it was immaculate!

Gutted :(

my rays wheel has one on the front passenger side, was there when i bought it and was aware of it. i don't loose pressure and its hardly noticeable. but i am waiting till the bad weather is over, then i'm hopefully getting them all refurbed up nice and new; black style :teeth:

Mine is Rays too, so 18" and 45 profile tyre.

I don't think the dent is actually serious, its just such a disappointment, especially on a wheel that was refurb'ed just a couple months ago.

I'm booked in to get new tyres all round in the first week of February anyway (Vred Ultrac Sessantas) so I'll keep an eye on the tyre's pressure until then and see what they have to say I think.

Search my posts for "Racing Hart" you will be amazed what can be repaired. :)

Wow, that's much worse than the little misshapen bit on my wheel!

Though for £200 there is a front Rays on ebay at the moment.

I don't think it will come to that though. Fingers crossed.