Not a good day yesterday

bengazzard

Well last night I arrived at the station carpark very tired from working like hell.. Managed to scratch and dent the rear wheel arch in a multi story! Gutted.. Kicking my self so hard for this one..!!! :dry:

On arriving home to inspect the damage further realised that some lil sh*t nicked the badge off the front bumper.. :dry:

On top of the scratches I recieved late last month on the front bumper (no fault of mine) I've decided to get a quote from chips away.. I know a few people on here have used them.. Are they pretty reasonable? Quality of the paint match etc?

The Zs looking a little shabby right now!! Not liking it!

Now to find replacement badges.. Tempted by those Z ones!! ;)

Well last night I arrived at the station carpark very tired from working like hell.. Managed to scratch and dent the rear wheel arch in a multi story! Gutted.. Kicking my self so hard for this one..!!! :dry:

On arriving home to inspect the damage further realised that some lil sh*t nicked the badge off the front bumper.. :dry:

On top of the scratches I recieved late last month on the front bumper (no fault of mine) I've decided to get a quote from chips away.. I know a few people on here have used them.. Are they pretty reasonable? Quality of the paint match etc?

The Zs looking a little shabby right now!! Not liking it!

Now to find replacement badges.. Tempted by those Z ones!! ;)

Must've been something in the air yesterday then, I did exactly the same. Being ultra careful through the stupidly narrow ramps and just caught the offside rear wheel. Again, Chipsaway on the way me thinks.

My badge stayed intact, but some goon at the bottom of the same ramp decided he wasn't going to stop as I got to the bottom and had to brake to stop, with obvious consequences, one scrapped bit of black plastic.

With the cracked rear bumper and ding in the rear wheel arch, I'm doing pretty well this week!

So me too, one slightly shabby Zed at the mo, not ideal. :thumbdown:

Which means an excuse for treating myself to new 19's, front splitter and once over from the body shop....!! :yahoo:

Why would anyone want 2 nick that horrible Nissan Burger badge??? FFS you can get em on Micra's :thumbdown:

Feel for your bad luck mate,,, take this as an opportunity to improve the looks of your car :thumbs:

P.s A nice set of mud gaurds would probably cover this imo ;)

Nice, :thumbs:

Do Nissan supply them? Do they come ready painted? Did you get them fitted at a dealer?

Soory about all the questions but I think I want them!

Jim

Nissan will supply them but cost about £150 and they'll need spraying...

Tim show him a front shot mate :blush:

Good enough mate ;)

Very smart imo :) Unfortunately I've just sold my old set :blush: sorry you probably didn't want 2 know that...

Crop up on Ebay now and again... Alternatively Holdcroft Nissan will give you 10% of as a member :teeth:

Really easy to fit btw... 1 hour tops :thumbs:

I just realised that I have got those on my car.

Thought they all had them :blush:

Oh well another little plus I didn't realise.

Ming the lucky

Gets better all the time :teeth: have you got automatic folding in mirrors when the alarm set on yours to?

bugger.. mr. chipsaway came last night.. he cant do the work unfortunatly.. thought that might be the case but worth a bash!

looks like an insurance claim and a trip to the body shop! bloody carparks.. :rant:

ah well.. at least the scratches will be gone! :D