New wheels, anyone help?

pheritage

Hi there,

After doing some digging about, I reckon I need to get new wheels and came across a site where you can drag a whole host of different wheels onto a picture you upload. Anyway, I want something like the picture and anyone know if any wheels similar available in the UK?

I've tried Envy but they don't do full matt black, and not really the same style.

Cheers, Paul.

Closest you will get are the 19inch Rota GTR's - they come in a flat black colour though I had them in a dark gunmetal colour on my last Zed. If you want that "drift look" then you'll need to get 9.5inch all round and a fairly aggressive offset (20 or thereabouts which may require arches slightly rolled) though 245 width tyres on the front will be fairly stretched.

I got a set of gunmetal Rota Grid Drifts recently in a 20 offset - prefer these to the GTRs. Using them for track work (already have 19inch Rays LMGTs for the road).

To recreate the look in that pic I reckon you'd need at least a 20" rims which would rule the Rotas out. Speak to Adam at Z1 about the options. :thumbs:

The Rotas only go to 18" with matt black, 19" with dark gunmetal but really want matt black.

Will look up Z1.

Cheers.