Soon to be a South Wales Z owner

Hi Steve and welcome from another resident of South Wales. I'm down in the Vale near Cowbridge so not too far away. Your second choice looks a much better car - less miles, less money and the driver's seat in the first one looked well worn. Good luck with your search.

wow, im surprised how many from south wales are members on here :thumbs:

Hi Steve and welcome from another resident of South Wales. I'm down in the Vale near Cowbridge so not too far away. Your second choice looks a much better car - less miles, less money and the driver's seat in the first one looked well worn. Good luck with your search.

You'll be even more surprised when you see how many turn up at meets :dry:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=22080 get your name down on this list :thumbs:

You'll be even more surprised when you see how many turn up at meets :dry:

Take it from that comment not many turn up then?

Well I picked up my zed yesterday, and must say it is a massive improvement on the first one I had looked at :teeth: excellent condition in and out.

I had to drive all the way to kent and on the way out from the garage, it started to snow really heavy. I must say I did poop myself a few times, even going 20mph the arse end just wanted to keep sliding :scare:. Haven t had that experience since my years of my old ford cortina. There was a moment when she locked up on a slip road and thought she wouldn't stop, but phewww, she did just in time before I hit a car in front of me. Then some one else behind me lost control of there car and I was waiting for the bump into my 5 min ownership of my zed. :scare: but luckily enough they slide toward the embankment, double pheww.

Anyway we made it home safe and sound, so now shes parked up till this crap weather passes.