Woohoo - got it today!

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Just remember to stop driving every so often and have food and water!

P.S. Is the orange car a TVR? Not got a clue about the one under the cover but suspect it is some sort of kit car? - Would try harder but if there's no prizes........... :p

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Just remember to stop driving every so often and have food and water!

I would move that 350z badge into the middle or you boot. At least it will all be symmetrical :thumbs: Just IMO obviously :wacko:

Thinking about it but thought I'd leave it for a while and then move it.

Nice car - do like the black, just a b!tch to keep clean :)

As to the cars - cant tell the reflected one at all, but I'll throw my hat into the ring on the one under the covers with an unlikely guess of a Lancia Stratos :)

Hi chaps.

Competition answers first: full marks to hanel and especially IT10 - its a Hawk Stratos replica, my not-so-sensible two seater. The orange reflection is my son's VX220.

I couldn't shift the dealer much on price. Got some mats and net into the bargain, Supagard paint sealant (IMO after one day a waste of money - could have had that protective film applied for the same kind of money. It's a really high margin item for dealers). Managed to get 5k of the price at zero percent over two years which made me feel better.

Spec is standard with GT pack/Alezian leather. I have had idiot sensors fitted to the rear bumper but I think they would be useful at the front too as I'm an all-round idiot.

FWIW I'm not impressed by the quality of the paint but the rest of the car blows me away even if the throttle/clutch is a little touchy when pulling away. At least the clutch is quite light though.

Competition answers first: full marks to hanel and especially IT10 - its a Hawk Stratos replica, my not-so-sensible two seater.

:yahoo: Nice car!

Obviously we need photos of the Stratos, or we will hunt you down... lol

Welcome to the site by the way!

Nice car, is it me or are black ones quite rare?

I'll soon have delivery of a black and tan one but mine will have a cheap square plate on the back.

square plate , thick wallet :thumbs:

square plate, thick wallet, more bhp! :thumbs:

I've put Stratos pics in the gallery under my username of mudhut on the third page.

I'll have to resize the 350Z pics in this thread - didn't realise the 1MB limit included uploads to threads and to the gallery all together.

Hi chaps.

Competition answers first: full marks to hanel and especially IT10 - its a Hawk Stratos replica, my not-so-sensible two seater. The orange reflection is my son's VX220.

I couldn't shift the dealer much on price. Got some mats and net into the bargain, Supagard paint sealant (IMO after one day a waste of money - could have had that protective film applied for the same kind of money. It's a really high margin item for dealers). Managed to get 5k of the price at zero percent over two years which made me feel better.

Spec is standard with GT pack/Alezian leather. I have had idiot sensors fitted to the rear bumper but I think they would be useful at the front too as I'm an all-round idiot.

FWIW I'm not impressed by the quality of the paint but the rest of the car blows me away even if the throttle/clutch is a little touchy when pulling away. At least the clutch is quite light though.

Never thought about the VX220. Was mainly going on the colour - theirs not many car you get in orange nowadays......

Hi chaps.

Never thought about the VX220. Was mainly going on the colour - theirs not many car you get in orange nowadays......

I can really see the resemblance with your azure :wacko: