Christmas Gift Dont Fit - Womans UGG Boots

MWTech

i meant waist 10 ;) with regards to the weight watcher comments :D :D she is about 5'3

her shoe size is 6 and 7 depending on what shoe. and UGGs only go up in UK sizes 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 etc so you can see why i bought 6.5 :D

honestly though, woman and their clothes and shoes sizes..... lol :bangin::ban:

best thing they didn 't fit.

She would only end up dragging here feet and the heel part of the boot shifted over to one side so walking on the boot material rather than the sole. Why do women insist on dragging their feet in them. Does my head in

• 2 months later...

just remembered about this

this deal failed and ebayer ended up not paying :rant:

i was taken into hospital for 9 weeks shortly after so never bothered getting these sold

my dads emailing around all his work etc and i have friends spreading word of mouth

they are ready to go, wrapped very well in plastic wrap too to keep the water out

back to the top

£150 please + postage

best thing they didn 't fit.

She would only end up dragging here feet and the heel part of the boot shifted over to one side so walking on the boot material rather than the sole. Why do women insist on dragging their feet in them. Does my head in

ah! that's why you changed your avatar :lol:

comon, im sick fed up lookin at these lol, and im startin to get peeved off with the gf nagging me about how i messed up her size etc, so they need to be gone, banished, never to be seen again :yahoo:

Just cut off her toes.... or maybe the tips of her toes will suffice :dry:

comon, im sick fed up lookin at these lol, and im startin to get peeved off with the gf nagging me about how i messed up her size etc, so they need to be gone, banished, never to be seen again :yahoo:

Just cut off her toes.... or maybe the tips of her toes will suffice :dry:

the thought comes naturally to me :D but too many human rights groups and such like would have something to say on the matter, so i better tone it down a tad!

comon, lovely boots, all in original undamaged box exactly as purchased by me, with all ugg documentation in box :)