Wheel Alignment in Surrey area?

TPO

Hi guys,

The handling of my 350z has been off recently and checking the front tyres they are unevenly worn, both of them have more wear on the left hand side.

A few questions if I may:

- I assume this is due to alignment? Is it likely to be anything else?

- I have the standard Bridgestones on, and the rears have plenty of tread left. I was planning on buying the same again for the fronts, and maybe getting falkens once the rears have worn down more?

- Does anyone have any recommendations as to who to take it to? We live near Woking/Guildford.

- Do I just need to take the alignment settings posted here to the alignment centre?

Thanks!

-TPO.

It's probably just due to wheel alignment (unless you've had a nasty knock against a kerb or something). Does the car start to pull to one side when travelling in a straight line?

I'd get Falkens all around if I were you - the Bridgestones are horrid and the zed feels much safer (and less noisey) on other rubber. :)

You're going to get them anyway, so may as well do it now (you won't regret it). I got Goodyear F1's and can't fault them. Falkens and Toyo's are also highly regarded.

• 1 month later...
Spoke to Martins, they said they normally fit Falkens on Zeds!

I've asked them to order in the Bridgestones, should I just get these or go for the Falkens on the front? Decisions decisions!!

Would go for Falkens all round. They have done most of our customers Zed's and they've all gone Falkens. Bridgestones can be a bit hairy :drive1

Spoke to Martins, they said they normally fit Falkens on Zeds!

I've asked them to order in the Bridgestones, should I just get these or go for the Falkens on the front? Decisions decisions!!

Dont get the bridgestones if you can...Falkens are a better tyre on the zed, and other options are available.. If you speak to Abbey they can get you a great deal on Toyo's and fit do the alignemnt etc etc etc