Recession? What recession!!!

stanski

We are just bobbing about Manchester and it's totally bonkers! :surrender:

Never seen so many shoppers and there are not that many sales on either. :shrug:

I am sure it's the same near you also? Friend told me the M60 was jammed with queuing to the Trauma Centre yesterday :scare:

stan you are so RANDOM since you got the Iphone! Are you trying tobe the new king of ............................................

spam%20boy.jpg:lol:

Thanks Nixy your probably right :D - just keeping the momentum going :blush:

No way can I take the SPAM crown from our favourite forum dog - I merely pale by comparision - more a dogs dinner than a King!! :lol:

Oh and yes loads of people still cramming into Manchester as we were leaving- its just crazy out there probably better to bask in the warm glow of the forum at home! :lol:

To be honest i think the shops should have been shut Friday (Christmas Day) Saturday, Sunday and today Bank holiday Monday. In this age of 24 hour online shopping and been able to shop up to the last minute on Christmas Eve i think that anyone who needs to go shopping during this holiday period needs a check up from the neck up. I mean 12,000,000 sad twats went shopping on Saturday the day after Christmas Day in this country :wacko: What the hell is wrong with them? :headhurt: FFS Tesco and Morrisons supermarket car parks were full yesterday 2 days after the shelves had been stripped bare no wonder there are so many fat gits around :surrender:

Christmas is just a 24 hour event now, everyone wants a massive build up to it then when it comes they cant wait for it to be over. :wacko:

And anyone who stands outside a store the night before they open ready for when the sales start should be arrested your just a weirdo :teeth:

To be honest i think the shops should have been shut Friday (Christmas Day) Saturday, Sunday and today Bank holiday Monday. In this age of 24 hour online shopping and been able to shop up to the last minute on Christmas Eve i think that anyone who needs to go shopping during this holiday period needs a check up from the neck up. I mean 12,000,000 sad twats went shopping on Saturday the day after Christmas Day in this country :wacko: What the hell is wrong with them? :headhurt: FFS Tesco and Morrisons supermarket car parks were full yesterday 2 days after the shelves had been stripped bare no wonder there are so many fat gits around :surrender:

Christmas is just a 24 hour event now, everyone wants a massive build up to it then when it comes they cant wait for it to be over. :wacko:

And anyone who stands outside a store the night before they open ready for when the sales start should be arrested your just a weirdo :teeth:

Especially when they could be more wisely playing poker until dawn, eh ;)