Black rubber lip underneath front bumper - pics

matth76

Hi

Has anyone got pics of how their standard black rubber lip/strip looks like (quite close up pics) which is just under the front bumper at the bottom? Only reason I ask is because mine seems to hang down too low exposing some patchy looking metal behind it (its patchy because I assume the rubber was originally glued or stuck to it). I'm assuming the rubber strip/lip is supposed to cover this metal and was originally stuck somehow to the metal. Is the rubber strip quite easy to remove and re-adjust or move upwards a cm? Also does anyone know how much a replacement rubber strip is because mine is badly scraped?

Thanks for any help and info.

mine seems to expose some metal at the top of the rubber strip like it has slipped down. Think that may be my fault though, run it along the ground a few times :bang:

taking some getting used to having a low front end. heard some horror stories about problems with ferries etc which is making me reconsider my venture to europe in spring.