Ahem... if I was going to get some new wheels.....

DoogyRev

If I was going to get some new wheels and just happened to be looking at 10.5 at the rear, and 9.5 at the front in a 19" flavour what would the ideal offsets and tyre size's be?

been looking around and just confusing myself :wacko:

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply, sorry for being a total thicky :dummy: there are some things I get, but offsets seem to be a mystery at the moment. All I have read has just become a blur. :bang:

Between 12-22...... does that mean they will fit straight on my Zed or will I need spacers................ feel free to :blackeye: me.. LOL

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply, sorry for being a total thicky :dummy: there are some things I get, but offsets seem to be a mystery at the moment. All I have read has just become a blur. :bang:

Between 12-22...... does that mean they will fit straight on my Zed or will I need spacers................ feel free to :blackeye: me.. LOL

+1 - I need flash cards or something, have absolutley no idea :lol:

The lower the offset the further OUT they sit, The higher the offset the further IN they sit. Bulletmagnet posted a good diagram explaining it a few weeks ago :)

Edit: Here it is

Offset.jpg

I understand offsets but for some reason I can't get my head around that diagram :blush::lol:

Hi Ian,

+1 - I need flash cards or something, have absolutley no idea :lol:

Someone else did the research for you! :p

The lower the offset the further OUT they sit, The higher the offset the further IN they sit. Bulletmagnet posted a good diagram explaining it a few weeks ago :)

Edit: Here it is

Offset.jpg

I understand offsets but for some reason I can't get my head around that diagram :blush::lol:

That's because it doesn't reference the edge of the wheel arch which is what you need to see to have an idea of how far inside it the wheel will sit. :lol::lol: