Early crimbo present

Shaun1982

No no no no stop with the suggestions :lol: The roof is something i thought about before,looks awesome with tints too B)

Only thing putting me off the lights is that they need to come apart,ive only had these on a few weeks after replacing my scabby ones that were no use at night :thumbdown: I do like the door handle option though :thumbs:

Next will be mirrors,tints & gettin the lip spoiler i got off Ross carbonised so theres carbon all round B)

Reaper the bumpers smoothed so yeah its unfortunately just stuck to it, I want to change to another private plate thats shorter so i can get it back where it is in my sig :thumbs:

Cleaned it up now aswell & just in time before its started to rain.. much better clean huh :D

121209.jpg

1212091.jpg

looking good B)

i will have a set of anthracite door handles for sale very soon ;)

i can also arrange a doner set of painted internals for anyone who is thinking about colour coding the headlights :thumbs:

just pm me your requirments and ill get the painter to sort out a price :thumbs: